▪ Do we prepare management reporting package regularly to update management on all business activities?
▪ Are business critical issues reported to management in time for timely action?
▪ Do we have SMART KPIs?
▪ Is management apprised of performance issues and achievements periodically?
▪ Is management aware of impending issues which might have significant impact on business performance?
▪ Does any report inform the management of the results of policy or strategy changes periodically?
▪ Does management have full grasp on all business activities?
▪ How management communicates about performance satisfaction at both staff and department levels?
To know more about how we may assist you address these, please get in touch with us and we would be happy to help you.