▪ What type of software is required for accounting?
▪ Do we have a cumbersome month end process?
▪ Is the software properly implemented with all features purchased?
▪ If the software properly set-up and maintained?
▪ Do adequate controls exist to ensure accuracy and authority of access to accounting information?
▪ Do we have proper number of accounting staff to handle the department as per volume of work? No excess nor shortage?
▪ What accounting procedures are in place to acquire accounting information from all other departments on time?
▪ Does the accounting department check accuracy and validity of information received?
▪ What manual work is done in accounting department and why it is required when software is available?
▪ Are periodic reconciliations of accounts made?
▪ Are all payments made as per cashflows?
▪ Do we pay creditors as per approved credit terms?
▪ Is the respective department performing proper checks as per HR policies for staff salaries considering date of joining, leave, deductions, increments etc.?
▪ Are ledgers properly maintained and reconciled to avoid over-payments?
▪ Is accounting department providing timely and accurate information to other departments for their operations?
▪ Are bank accounts being monitored on daily basis to ensure daily fund availability?
▪ Are any banking issues identified on timely basis to avoid payment issues?
To know more about how we may assist you address these, please get in touch with us and we would be happy to help you.
There are no reviews yet.